Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday, Thursday, oh so crazy!

Today has been insane.  Office from 9-10:10ish.  Diane trained me in on the front desk so that I would know what to do while she's on vacation next week.  (I'm so happy for her...she needs a break!)  10:10 - I ran home to grab my uniform skirt and tunic (I wore pants today, forgetting about Fall Festival for Older Adult Ministries).  11:00-2:00 - Fall Festival  2:00-2:45 - Drop offs (great conversation with one of our ladies in the car).  2:30 - home which included cleaning, laundry, a load of dishes and making dinner - teriyaki steak.  SO good!  I'll be making that pretty often in the future. :)  5:00-6:00 - eating and doing Bible Study Fellowship Homework.  They ran out of assignments last week, so I had to get mine off the internet.  6:00 - left for BSF.  Just got home at 9:30. I try not to leave the office until after four, but today it would have been silly to go in for and hour and a half...it takes me a little while to focus. ;)  So I checked Lotus at home and answered emails.

I had a banana and some unsweetened applesauce for breakfast.
I planned my lunch, but forgot about Fall Festival. There I ate baked chicken breast (with a little sauce), vegetables, and yukon gold potatoes ...probably shouldn't have dived into them...potatoes can be a downfall for me. ;)  Admittedly, I ate two bites of cake, then stopped myself.
For dinner I had teriyaki steak, string cheese, and a glass of organic vanilla milk (Horizon or something like that - no artificial sweetener, all organic ingredients). 



I'm finding that the most difficult part of this challenge is coming up with the time to make everything.  I enjoy it when I am cooking, but simply haven't enough time to do as much as I wanted to. :(
I now need to vacuum my room as I left carpet sprinkles on the floor.  (Smells good!)
Blessings to you, my friends!

FYI - I HATE box elder bugs. I do not understand God's purpose for them in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment