Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh, Wednesday!

Today was tougher on the challenge.  Wednesdays = insanity.  Breakfast was oatmeal (no sweetener) with frozen berries and fresh sliced banana.  Lunch was during a meeting at DHQ (Christmas planning - Coat's for Kids, Adopt-A-Family, Toy Shop, etc.), so I tried to make good choices.  All veggies from the veggie platter and then three pieces of Roast Beef lunch meet and one piece of cheese (no bun). 

During dinner I was very tempted to give in to the good smelling pizza that was served at youth/family activities - but I had some leftover Acorn Squash soup and carrots with dip.  When I came home I had grapes and I think I'm about to go for some unsweetened applesauce. :)

Tomorrow morning .... pancakes! 
Sleep well, friends.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you did it. You made great choices! Don't worry too much about eating the bun. Carbs are okay. It probably would've been worse if you'd eaten the bun AND pizza. But you stayed away from both! :) Yay for you!!

    ReplyDelete